BlueTriton is a leading provider of spring and purified water products – the name behind your favorite bottled water brands. We are proud to offer an extensive portfolio of highly recognizable, responsibly sourced, and sustainably packaged spring water in addition to other quality products and services. Get ready to quench your thirst with exciting possibilities when you join BlueTriton for a fiercely good career doing work that matters.
ReadyRefresh brings hydration that supports a healthy lifestyle, and convenience that preserves precious time and sustainability to help improve our world. Our ReadyRefresh branches and warehouses are where our iconic brands begin their journey to the customer.
Pay: $69390 / year and customer tips
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 1st Shift
Saturdays as needed per business needs
Start time: 5:00 am until workload completed
Here’s some things that you might not have known about us: our ReadyRefresh business is changing how people buy water.
Customers place orders from the comfort of their pajamas on their laptops or phones, and then delicious bottles of water arrive at their doors, delivered by our army of ReadyRefresh Service Representatives (RSRs).
We are super passionate about customer service. Each stop that one of our RSRs makes is a chance to delight our customers.
Our RSRs develop relationships with the folks who get our products delivered to their homes or small businesses. Something else you might not know about ReadyRefresh is that we are a fiercely proud group. Not only are we proud to be a part of the BlueTriton Brands family, but we are also proud to be leading the way in safety and teamwork.
We are looking to add to our troop of RSRs.
What does that mean to you and what will you need-
- You’ll need the ability to get a CDL class B license with airbrake endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You must have the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for BlueTriton Brands.
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
Other important stuff to know:
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 3 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
BlueTriton Brands offers an extensive portfolio of highly recognizable, responsibly sourced and packaged spring water, purified water and water beverage brands that include Poland Spring®, Deer Park®, Ozarka®, Ice Mountain®, Zephyrhills®, Arrowhead®, Origin™, Saratoga®, AC+ION®, Pure Life®, B’EAU®, Splash Blast® and Splash Fizz®. BlueTriton Brands also owns and operates ReadyRefresh®, a customizable water and beverage delivery service that has been certified as a CarbonNeutral® business.
Based in Stamford, Connecticut, BlueTriton Brands and its affiliates in the United States and Canada employ over 7,000 employees. BlueTriton Brands manages resources for long-term sustainability and helps to safeguard more than 20,000 acres of watershed land. The Company has 28 production facilities across the United States, 13 of which are Alliance for Water Stewardship (“AWS”) certified across 12 sites, with eight of the certified facilities being AWS Platinum, the highest-level certification.
BlueTriton Brands is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. BlueTriton Brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at BlueTritonHR@bluetriton.com