BlueTriton is a leading provider of spring and purified water products – the name behind your favorite bottled water brands. We are proud to offer an extensive portfolio of highly recognizable, responsibly sourced, and sustainably packaged spring water in addition to other quality products and services. Get ready to quench your thirst with exciting possibilities when you join BlueTriton for a fiercely good career doing work that matters.ahead.
Connected to the communities in which they serve, our ReadyRefresh Drivers are the neighborhood heroes and stewards of our iconic brands, delivering smart lifestyle choices at home and at work. It is time to bring your vision, fresh ideas, and fearless spirit to our team. What are you waiting for? It’s your time to spring ahead.
$22.95 / Hour
Sign On Bonus
$1500 payable after 90 says of employment
Benefits: Medical, vision, dental, and vison insurance. 401K with company match, Paid time off, vacation, short term disability and long-term disability, company uniforms for cold and warm weather, newer trucks with heat, and PPE which includes Yaktraks for cold weather, and much more!
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 1st shift
Start time between 6 am – 7 am until workload completion (some Saturdays may be required)
The ReadyRefresh Service Representative (Commission Eligible) role may be the right fit if you enjoy a challenge, have a history of exceeding performance goals, are persistent, and have high energy.
- Meet every customer individual preference by delivering the right product, in the right amount to all customers at the scheduled delivery times and days, maintain necessary delivery information on all accounts including cash and receipts
- Fulfill customer orders to maintain proper customer inventories and all special service needs and requests
- Drive growth, identify and close new accounts
- Fully develop new and existing accounts
- Adhere to pricing and promotion guidelines
- Operate vehicle (CMV) in a safe and responsible manner, follow defined safe work practices and complete DOT required documentation daily
- Service-oriented with strong face-to-face sales/negotiation skills
- Ability to climb in and out of a commercial vehicle on average 30-40 times per day
- Secure and/or maintain CDL Class B with airbrake endorsement
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and in different types of weather
- Ability to lift and carry an average of 200+ units per day, each weighing up to 45 lbs., using product handling tools as appropriate, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work an average 45-hour week or more, including variable start/end times
- Ability to alternately sit, stand, push, pull and walk all day, with or without a reasonable accommodation
BlueTriton Brands offers an extensive portfolio of highly recognizable, responsibly sourced and packaged spring water, purified water and water beverage brands that include Poland Spring®, Deer Park®, Ozarka®, Ice Mountain®, Zephyrhills®, Arrowhead®, Origin™, Saratoga®, AC+ION®, Pure Life®, B’EAU®, Splash Blast® and Splash Fizz®. BlueTriton Brands also owns and operates ReadyRefresh®, a customizable water and beverage delivery service that has been certified as a CarbonNeutral® business.
Based in Stamford, Connecticut, BlueTriton Brands and its affiliates in the United States and Canada employ over 7,000 employees. BlueTriton Brands manages resources for long-term sustainability and helps to safeguard more than 20,000 acres of watershed land. The Company has 28 production facilities across the United States, 13 of which are Alliance for Water Stewardship (“AWS”) certified across 12 sites, with eight of the certified facilities being AWS Platinum, the highest-level certification.
BlueTriton Brands is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. BlueTriton Brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at BlueTritonHR@bluetriton.com