Maintenance Mechanic Electrical Technician
Job ID: 6416-en_US
Location: Cabazon, CA
Job Category: Manufacturing / Operations
Here at BlueTriton, we are the name behind your favorite bottled water brands and home-delivery service – we are all about hydration. With trusted brands that put smiles on customers’ faces no matter the occasion, BlueTriton plays an important role in the flow of everyday life. As we work to build something different, something better, what we do is more important than ever. With our deep commitment to helping make a positive impact for generations to come, we welcome those with a thirst and desire to inspire fresh, bold ideas that create change and have the tenacity and grit to do what’s right for our people and our communities. BlueTriton is not only a place to build a career you can be proud of but can also provide you with the opportunity to be fiercely good.
We have a team of brilliant individuals who come to work every day to challenge one another, reimagine hydration and help grow our business. Quench your thirst with exciting possibilities when you join us for a fiercely good career doing work that matters.
Water might seem simple enough, but there is a lot going on beneath the surface. Working in a factory or warehouse requires rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the tenacity to go the extra mile to ensure we reliably bring hydration to our everyday customers and to communities in their time of need. Joining BlueTriton within our Product Supply Team requires grit and determination – and we believe the rewards are worth the effort: a business you help shape, a supportive team you learn from, and the chance to have a sustainable impact you can truly be proud of.
Maintenance Mechanic A
$40 – $43 / hour + Shift Differential
Monday – Thursday 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Every Other Friday
Day 1 Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision and accrual starts being earned for time off
Other Benefits: life insurance, disability, paid vacation, 401k with match and more!
We are currently seeking a Full Time Electromechanical Technician for our manufacturing/bottling facility to maintain, fix, and improve equipment used in bottling and packaging operations.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, lead and execute preventative maintenance (PM) according to PM schedule to miBTBize equipment downtime
- Complete reactive maintenance on production lines to recover from equipment failures by repairing mechanical, electrical, and structural components
- Create retrofits and fabrication, complete machine tear down/repair and assembly and work on PLCs, VFDs, and electric motors Conduct creative problem solving to identify and perform equipment improvements
- Coach operators and peers on basic maintenance and equipment settings
- Participate in special project work on equipment upgrades or installations
- Work with team members and operators to ensure the daily production schedule is met
- Maintain partnerships with team members and vendors using effective communication
- Provide break relief to production operators or team members as needed
- Operate a forklift as needed to complete duties
Key qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED; additional technical training or certifications desired
- 5 or more years of previous maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated sense of urgency in completing tasks and comfort working in a high-speed production environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills; PLC experience desired
- Solid computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with CMMS or ERP systems needed, SAP experience preferred
- Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to coach others
- Able to lift 100 lbs. and pull 120 lbs. as needed while performing work
- Able to work with an awkward posture for 2 hours or more
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as we are a 24/7 facility operating through most weekends and holidays
- Ability to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview
- Successful completion of a post offer physical, drug screen and background check are required
BlueTriton Brands is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. BlueTriton Brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at BlueTritonHR@bluetriton.com
BlueTriton Brands offers an unrivaled portfolio of water brands for healthy hydration, including Arrowhead®, Deer Park®, Ice Mountain®, Origin™, Ozarka®, Poland Spring®, Zephyrhills®, AC+ION® Alkaline Water, Splash Blast® Flavored Water Beverage, Splash Fizz® Flavored Water Beverage Saratoga® and Pure Life® Purified Water.
Share this job