Job ID: 6402-en_US
Location: Breinigsville, PA
Job Category: Logistics / Distribution / Transportation
Here at BlueTriton, we are the name behind your favorite bottled water brands and home-delivery service – we are all about hydration. With trusted brands that put smiles on customers’ faces no matter the occasion, BlueTriton plays an important role in the flow of everyday life. As we work to build something different, something better, what we do is more important than ever. With our deep commitment to helping make a positive impact for generations to come, we welcome those with a thirst and desire to inspire fresh, bold ideas that create change and have the tenacity and grit to do what’s right for our people and our communities. BlueTriton is not only a place to build a career you can be proud of but can also provide you with the opportunity to be fiercely good.
We have a team of brilliant individuals who come to work every day to challenge one another, reimagine hydration and help grow our business. Quench your thirst with exciting possibilities when you join us for a fiercely good career doing work that matters.
Water might seem simple enough, but there is a lot going on beneath the surface. Working in a factory or warehouse requires rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the tenacity to go the extra mile to ensure we reliably bring hydration to our everyday customers and to communities in their time of need. Joining BlueTriton within our Product Supply Team requires grit and determination – and we believe the rewards are worth the effort: a business you help shape, a supportive team you learn from, and the chance to have a sustainable impact you can truly be proud of.
Sign On Bonus: $2500 (payable after 90 days of employment)
Pay Range: $35.65/ hour starting rate. $36.65/hour after 180 days
Shift: Monday – Friday, 1st Shift, 8 hour shift, Day Shift
Two options for schedule: 8 am – 4 pm or 9 am – 5 pm
Paid time off
Company provided uniforms
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
The Fleet Technician’s primary purpose will require the individual to perform preventative and corrective maintenance on fleet vehicles and equipment including gas and diesel engines, hydraulic systems, air brakes, forklifts, tankers, and trailers. This role also supports the preventative maintenance and repair of dock doors and levelers.
A typical day might include
- Troubleshoot and repair dock doors and dock leveler plates
- Troubleshoot and repair material handling equipment
- Program and record assigned preventative maintenance tasks
- Assist in education of the material handling equipment and newly hires with pre and post-trip inspections
- Receive and process invoices for payment
- Act as vendor billing point of contact
- Maintain parts inventory and budget
- Maintain work area ensuring organization and cleanliness
- Ensure safe work practices
- Two years technical education completed or have three years hands-on experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting up to 60 pounds in all work conditions (indoor and outdoor)
- Positive, Team-Player Attitude
- Possesses exceptional work-ethic, energy, and drive
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Candidates must complete the following after employment offer within specified timeframe:
- Transman system access and training (within 7 days)
BlueTriton Brands is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. BlueTriton Brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at BlueTritonHR@bluetriton.com
BlueTriton Brands offers an unrivaled portfolio of water brands for healthy hydration, including Arrowhead®, Deer Park®, Ice Mountain®, Origin™, Ozarka®, Poland Spring®, Zephyrhills®, AC+ION® Alkaline Water, Splash Blast® Flavored Water Beverage, Splash Fizz® Flavored Water Beverage Saratoga® and Pure Life® Purified Water.
Share this job