Operations Branch Leader
Job ID: 6357-en_US
Location: Woodridge, IL
Job Category: Manufacturing / Operations
Position can be located in Northbrook, IL or Woodridge, IL!!!
Here at BlueTriton, we are the name behind your favorite bottled water brands and home-delivery service – we are all about hydration. With trusted brands that put smiles on customers’ faces no matter the occasion, BlueTriton plays an important role in the flow of everyday life. As we work to build something different, something better, what we do is more important than ever. With our deep commitment to helping make a positive impact for generations to come, we welcome those with a thirst and desire to inspire fresh, bold ideas that create change and have the tenacity and grit to do what’s right for our people and our communities. BlueTriton is not only a place to build a career you can be proud of but can also provide you with the opportunity to be fiercely good.
We have a team of brilliant individuals who come to work every day to challenge one another, reimagine hydration and help grow our business. Quench your thirst with exciting possibilities when you join us for a fiercely good career doing work that matters.
ReadyRefresh brings hydration that supports a healthy lifestyle, convenience that preserves precious time and sustainability to help improve our world. As a Certified CarbonNeutral® Company and a leader in reusable packaging, ReadyRefresh is proud of its role in helping conserve natural resources and reduce waste by delivering healthy hydration to our neighbors, businesses, and communities in reusable bottles which are collected, sanitized and refilled. Our ReadyRefresh branches and warehouses are where our unrivaled portfolio of popular brands of water products begins its journey to the customer. Joining BlueTriton within our ReadyRefresh Team requires grit and determination – and we believe the rewards are worth the effort: a business you help shape, a supportive team you learn from, and the chance to have a positive impact in which you can truly be proud.
We are currently seeking an Operations Leader to be located in Woodridge, IL. The Operations Leader’s main role is to safely provide timely, quality service to customers by leading a team of 25+ ReadyRefresh Service Representatives. The Branch Operations Leader’s primary purpose is comprised of three components:
1. Coach, develop and lead frontline ReadyRefresh Service Representatives as assigned to his or her team or area of service.
2. Effectively promote a culture of safety by leading, teaching and reinforcing all ReadyRefresh Safety Standards.
3. Provide exceptional customer service leading through the execution of Delivery Standards.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Uphold frontline employee safety through the adherence of Safety Policy compliance and the identification and execution of safety improvement opportunities.
• Own execution and adherence to the ReadyRefresh brand and relevant standards for all branch processes related to safety, customer service and order fulfillment
• Oversee all direct report “people management” processes and accountability, to include hiring/retaining qualified team members and timely addressing of attendance/conduct/performance issues
• Partner with peers, Profit Center Manager and Regional Vice President to share best practices and leverage knowledge to help define future strategies and processes, including product and customer acquisition and upselling for ReadyRefresh Customer Operations function.
Key qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University; and / or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Has demonstrated success in a number of diverse customer service and operations roles
• Extensive experience managing operational delivery processes
• Ability to weigh tradeoffs to arrive at a solution that is acceptable for both the customer & business
• Experience providing a high-level of customer service
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience managing and anticipating change and challenges
• Experience leading people towards performance and development goals
• Experiences leading in a high safety focus culture
• Ability to provide training & development to direct reports, coach performance
• Competent in performance feedback processes, both written and verbal
• Ability to analyze data to evaluate and coach team members towards performance improvement
• Capacity to organize workflow, define activities, and meet commitments
BlueTriton Brands is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. BlueTriton Brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at BlueTritonHR@bluetriton.com
BlueTriton Brands offers an unrivaled portfolio of water brands for healthy hydration, including Arrowhead®, Deer Park®, Ice Mountain®, Origin™, Ozarka®, Poland Spring®, Zephyrhills®, AC+ION® Alkaline Water, Splash Blast® Flavored Water Beverage, Splash Fizz® Flavored Water Beverage Saratoga® and Pure Life® Purified Water.
Share this job