As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
- Maximize dock door utilization and line load opportunities, providing direction to Warehouse and Palletizer drivers as needed
- Perform pick ticket processing
- Post goods issue for all outbound loads
- Receipt of inbounds/returns within 24 hours of arrival
- Maintain accuracy of Yard Management
- Communicate with Yard Jockeys and Carriers to enhance dock efficiency
- Maintain Dock Office at or above 90% 5s standard
- Resolve order and goods issue discrepancies
- Reconcile the expected goods
- Support production with purchase order creation as needed
- Complete product traceability and withdrawal reports
- Complete order exceptions as needed
- Proactively communicate within Warehouse Team and with other Departments for issue resolution and process improvements
- Other duties as assigned by Resource
- NIGHTSHIFT Position
- Ability to handle multiple people and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be flexible in working hours – overtime, vacation coverage, and off-shifts
- 2-3 years of experience in inventory or warehouse preferred
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.