If you are looking for a challenging position with Canada’s leading bottled water company, here’s your chance to join our team!
BlueTriton Brands is committed to conducting our business in a way that is sustainable, both in terms of our packaging and the natural resources we use. We’re focused on advancing our commitment to health and hydration by providing access to safe, clean water.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Salary: $33.80 – Hourly
Shift: 4 on / 4 off continental rotation on day and night shift 5:25 am – 5:35 pm, 5:35 pm -5:25 am
The Maintenance Mechanic will support factory needs in regard to all equipment to achieve plan and improve on process efficiency and performance. They actively manage troubleshooting and preventative maintenance program to maximize equipment availability, reduce unplanned stoppage and reduce energy/water usage.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and perform preventive and corrective maintenance on production packaging equipment.
• Ensure safe plant operations and a safe working environment for all associates.
• Supports the factories Preventive Maintenance (PM) activities to optimize preventive and predictive maintenance
• Recommend and initiate cost saving methods for optimal budget performance
• Demonstrate proficiency in safe behaviors and adherence to all BlueTriton Brands health and safety policies and procedures
• Embrace different ways of working and adopt the usage of TPM tools, such as Break Down Analysis, in order to continuously improve and drive a reduction of break downs
• Collaborate with Production personnel to support daily operation activities and provide break relief if required
• Other duties as assigned
• Secondary school diploma
• Industrial Millwright Licence (433A), Millwright Apprentice,4th year, or Engineering Technician – Automation graduate
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in related industrial environment
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP)
• Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills to explain and teach processes
BlueTriton Brands’ position in the Canadian bottled water market is unmatched. More than half of domestic spring water products sold in Canada are produced by BlueTriton Brands, including the leading domestic natural spring water brand – Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in our communities. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package that may include healthcare benefits, retirement savings benefits and paid time off – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at our organization?
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. BlueTriton Brands will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.