As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
We are currently seeking Production Injection Operators (Production Technician) to join our Stanwood team. This role works D shift nights, 12hour shifts, a rotating 3-4 days/week and earns $26.50 per hour plus $1.00 shift differential. The hours are from 6PM-6:30AM. Eligible for benefits at time of hire. We also offer 401k, 11 paid holidays and company paid STD, LTD and life insurance.
Production Injection Operators are responsible for all aspects of injection molding operations, to include machine operation, basic troubleshooting and problem solving, preventive maintenance and changeovers, production and downtime tracking, sanitation, recording and strong team interaction to support production goals.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE DEMONSTRATED STRONG ATTENDANCE, ATTITUDE, DEDICATION, AND COMMITMENT
• High Safety awareness within and around the work area
• High attention to Quality and cleanliness of work area
• Operate, adjust, troubleshoot, and changeover injection molding machines
• Load raw materials and remove dunnage
• Perform quality checks and interpret data
• Coordinate quality issues with Resource
• Complete EWM consumption for Raw Materials and daily PSA validation forms
• Troubleshoot equipment problems, make basic repairs and document adjustments.
• Read and use manual equipment diagrams
• Utilize mathematics (multiplication, division, averages, and percentage calculations).
• Operate sanitation equipment as required
• Operate a forklift as needed, adhere to all forklift safety guidelines
• Comply with sanitation standards and keep area clean
• Conduct all PM’s and maintenance on equipment
• Support the NCE process: 0 Waste, 1Team, 100% Engagement
• Initiate NCE problem solving processes such as GSTD, DMAIC and Escalations as required
• All other duties as assigned
Key qualifications include:
• 2 or more years of injection molding experience preferred
• Strong understanding of equipment troubleshooting and repair.
• Ability to work in an unsupervised environment.
• Computer navigation skills, strong EWM knowledge preferred
• Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, bend, stoop, climb stairs and lift at least 50lbs multiple times throughout the day
• Able and willing to work 12 hour shifts including the potential for nights and weekend
• Positive attitude with a strong attendance record
• Performance review rating of Meets or Exceeds expectations
• Must meet all requirements of Job Posting guidelines
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.