As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, BlueTriton Corporate is a vital element of our success. Whether you’re based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization.
The ReadyRefresh business is in the midst of an unprecedented transformation with the goal of delivering exponential growth. Accordingly, we are seeking a Data Analyst to support the expansion of ReadyRefresh’s business. The candidate must be in a location where they can be present in our Stamford, CT office three days a week. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Business Development.
The Data Analyst role will be responsible for supporting the ReadyRefresh business by unlocking our feet on the street and Club Warehouse sales partners. They will work with functions to ensure we are maximizing our new customer acquisition strategy in these programs by leveraging data in efficient and effective ways to identify areas of opportunity. This role will unlock untapped potential in these programs through data-driven recommendations relating to optimizing geo-locations, identifying top and bottom sales teams and individuals, enabling financial modeling, identifying new data sets to drive results, and much more. All of this to help accelerate our growth ambitions.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Perform descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics in SQL, Azure, PowerBI, and MS Excel using statistical models or industry accepted tools
• Continually evaluate a variety of sales programs to identify areas of opportunity for optimization, growth, and efficiency
• Identify wasteful activities and practices and suggest steps for mitigation to ensure sales teams are capturing a high value, high revenue customer
• Employ a variety of datasets to accurately forecast expected results of program changes
• Work with analytics colleagues to provide automated data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers
• Provide expertise and translate the business needs to design; and develop tools, techniques, and metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization
• Respond to data related inquiries in real-time to support business and technical teams
• Provide analytical insights to enable growth strategies for the ReadyRefresh business
• Work with business functions to understand how the business works and how data can help unlock opportunities
• Responsible for establishing appreciation and adherence to the principles of data quality management, including metadata, lineage, and business definitions
Key qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics required
• 3+ years of experience as a data analyst
• Technical expertise with Python, MS SQL, MS Azure, PowerBI, Excel
• Knowledge of data governance, data quality management
• Experience in quantitative analysis and statistical modelling
• Ability to take disparate data sources and combine them to find meaningful data insights
• Insatiable desire to make sense of data and crunch numbers to drive business results
• Ability to work well under pressure and achieve results on a deadline
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of direct-to-consumer and subscription-based business models
• Innovative thinking, ability to challenge the status quo
• Strong analytical mindset
• Strong accountability mindset
• Proven experience in developing and implementing data-driven solutions to answer business questions
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.