As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
$24 – $28 / hour
We are currently seeking a Q.A. Lab Technician to join the second shift of our team. The shift will begin at 2:30 pm and finish at 11:00 PM, and there is a shift differential of an additional $1 an hour.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Management of process release activities, the laboratory equipment internal control plan, investigating and troubleshooting hygiene, auditing for compliance to HACCP, GMP and QMS, sample collection and record keeping.
• Assist in Microbiology, chemistry, and sensory laboratories performing basic laboratory tasks.
• Production and downtime tracking, analyzing data as needed
• Working effectively with peers as a team to support Quality goals
• Supporting projects as needed
• Comply with plant sanitation standards and keep work area clean
• Supports continuous improvement initiatives
• Ensure the safety of self and others during all work activities
Key qualifications include:
• College level education desired, relevant pursuit of study in a related area a plus
• Prior experience performing basic laboratory procedures
• Exposure to Quality Assurance or Production in a food or beverage processing facility
• Ability to work self-directed and with a team
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills with experience working in a team based environment
• Ability to interact with various internal contacts to manage the flow of work
• Exposure to Fluid processing and the principles of sanitation science
• Understanding of good manufacturing practices and HACCP principles is necessary
• Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications, SAP experience a plus
• Focus on safe work practices and high quality while executing duties with a sense of urgency
• Ability to move/lift 50 lbs and stand on your feet for long periods of time throughout the day
• Must be able to successfully complete a post-offer pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.