As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
We are currently seeking a Technical Services Manager to be located in Los Angeles, CA and report to the Director National Lab Quality.
– Lead and execute the homologation process for sensitive materials (Packaging and Mineral Ingredients) which includes but not limited to PET, rPET, HDPE, Minerals, Packaging, colors and additives, Caps / closures, Cans, Coatings and Barrier Materials. Ingredients
– Lead the ingredient approval strategy at NQL.
– Support R&D to define the contaminant and monitoring plans and build the specifications I&R, Product Safety & Stability Studies
– Lead the I&R projects at NQL.
– Conduct the product safety and stability studies. Laboratory methods, Practices and Management
– Contribute to Pre HACCP and Pre QMS for new products
– University graduate or equivalent (in the specific area of competence)
– 5-10 Years experience in Food safety / R&D / Packaging
– Lab experience in performing analyses in the specific area of competence
– Demonstrated leading of technicians
– Head or Deputy Head of Quality / Packaging, or
– QA Specialist
– Different Quality / Food safety / Packaging positions, environments, Special Projects
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.