As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Lab Operations to be located in Los Angeles, CA and report to the Director National Lab Quality.
Laboratory methods, Practices and Management:
– Responsible for the reliable and cost-efficient functioning of the laboratory (Chemistry, Micro and Special testing) including personnel safety, availability of equipment and materials to carry out analyses, internal and external quality control.
– Responsible for the analytical competence of technicians at NQL and factories to perform the required analysis.
– Responsible for the correct and on time reporting of results to stakeholders and the follow-up of any customer complaints.
– Manage the NQL & factory technicians training plan and development needs
– Support Co-man lab audits/training and proficiency
– Select, organize and follow up analyses performed by subcontracted labs. Explore the new labs for contract based on requirements and cost-efficiency
– Budget Management
– Service Contract Management with Suppliers of equipment, consumable and services.
– New Method Development / Implementation
– University graduate or equivalent (in the specific area of competence like Chemistry, Microbiology)
– 5-10 Years experience in Lab Managment
– Lab experience in performing analyses in the specific area of competence
– Demonstrated leading of technicians
– Head or Deputy Head of Laboratory, or
– QA Specialist in a laboratory
– Different laboratory positions, environments, Special Projects
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.