As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh is one of the most visible parts of the BlueTriton business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. We’ll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
$10000 SIGN ON BONUS
Salary: Starting Pay Rate: $21.90 / hour (based on experience)
Overtime after 40 hours
Shift Premium Pay for 2nd Shift
Schedule: 2nd Shift: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm or until workload is complete
Excellent BlueTriton Brands Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, paid time off and much more!
This role’s primary purpose will require the individual to perform preventative and corrective maintenance on fleet vehicles and equipment including gas and diesel engines, hydraulic systems, air brakes, forklifts, tankers and trailers.
- Troubleshoot and repair fleet vehicles and equipment
- Program and record assigned preventative maintenance tasks
- Assist in education of the Route Sales Representatives’ pre and post-trip inspections
- Receive and process invoices for payment
- Act as vendor billing point of contact
- Maintain parts inventory and budget
- Mobile visits to support other locations as necessary
- Maintain work area ensuring organization and cleanliness
- Ensure safe work practices
- Two years technical education completed or minimum three years hands-on experience (gas or diesel accepted)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Cummins, Ford, or other engine manufacturer Diagnostic Tool proficiency
- Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting up to 60 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain CDL B within specified period of time
- ASE Certification required within specified period of time
- Must possess personal tools
- Positive team-player attitude
- Possesses exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Origins, Saratoga, Splash, Ac+ion and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.