As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
Shift openings vary but are generally 12 hours in length and consist of a rotating schedule of 3 or 4 scheduled days/week, including every other weekend.
- Participate as team members in a high volume, light manufacturing environment.
- Duties include operating high-speed Filling, Packing, and Palletizing equipment.
- Additional duties include loading raw materials, equipment troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, quality control inspections and data recording.
- Technicians must maintain workstation in an organized and clean manner to ensure safety and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Interaction and open communication with production team members as well as Blow mold and Injection teams a must.
- Additional interaction with Quality Assurance and Maintenance Technicians to maximize output and efficiency is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES (not all inclusive)
- Operate, changeover, clean, troubleshoot, and complete basic maintenance on production equipment consisting of fillers, labelers, case packers, and wrapper
- Record preventative maintenance activities, quality inspection data, equipment downtime, production output and other key metrics, performing mathematical calculations as needed
- Meet or exceed performance metrics including efficiency, production, downtime
- Ensure quality product is sent to customers by completing hourly quality checks
- Inspect raw materials against quality standards before loading raw materials
- Interact with team members, quality assurance and maintenance to maximize output and efficiency
- Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner ensuring safety and Good Manufacturing Practices are met
- Work as a team with other operators to ensure no line stoppages and improve operations
- Cross training to perform work on other lines or in other production areas as needed
- Provide vacation coverage to team members as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Solid computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and enterprise management software (SAP)
- Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively – Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Comfort working in a high speed production environment
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs various times over a 12 hour shift, basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as we are a 24/7 business operating through most weekends and holidays
- Ability to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview
- Successful completion of a post offer physical, drug screen and background check are required
- Willingness and ability to work in a facility with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hot and cold)
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.