As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
We are currently seeking a Forklift Operator to join our team in our manufacturing and distribution facility.
This role works 12 hour shifts from either 6:00pm to 6:00am or 6:00am to 6:00pm on a rotating 2/2/3 schedule (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on for the first week, the second week would be 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Safely operate a forklift to move raw materials or finished products to the warehouse or onto trucks for distribution to customers
- Complete pre-trip inspections and maintain energy source for lift
- Operate, changeover, clean, troubleshoot, and complete basic maintenance on palletizing equipment
- Conduct hourly quality checks and inspect full goods and pallets or other raw materials as needed
- Complete and maintain quality, inventory and preventative maintenance documentation
- Use scanning equipment to ensure accurate tracking of inventory within the facility
- Work as a team with other forklift drivers to prevent line stoppages and improve operations
- Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner ensuring safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Monitor and track equipment downtime, equipment output and other key metrics
- Meet or exceed performance goals, including pallets/labor hour, line loading and truck turn time – Interact with production and warehouse team members, quality control and maintenance to maximize output and efficiency
- Cross train to perform other lift and off lift activities as required
- Provide vacation coverage to team members
Key qualifications include:
High school diploma or GED
- Two or more years prior forklift experience with a solid safety record, ideally in a fast paced forklift environment
- Prior exposure to manufacturing desired, preferably the food or beverage industry with knowledge of GMPs
- Solid computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook and the use of warehouse management systems (WMS) and business management software, SAP preferred
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and comfort working in a fast pace forklift environment
- Ability to work independently or with a team with solid communication skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs various times over a 12 hour shift, basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as we are a 24/7 business operating through most weekends and holidays
- Ability to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview
- Willingness and ability to workin a warehouse with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hold and cold)
- A valid driver’s license, withno major driving offenses in the last 7 yearsincluding DUI/DWI, reckless driving, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal incident
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.
Please be aware that certain individuals might approach you, by falsely presenting themselves as our representatives. Under this false pretense, they might try to acquire money by offering fictitious employment opportunities, by trying to arrange a certification course, or by claiming that they are contacting you on our behalf. Such fraudulent offers and claims are usually received via email, the internet, text message, phone, etc. These claims and offers are fraudulent and invalid and you are strongly advised to exercise great caution when you receive such an offer. Be very mindful of such scams.
Such an offer or claim will probably be in the form of an email sent from a fake email address or from a free email provider such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook, etc., and not from an official BlueTriton Brands email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the perpetrators may misspell an official BlueTriton Brands email address and use a slightly modified version of an official BlueTriton Brands email address. An offer or claim may also be made in the form of a text message from a generic cell phone number referring you to a free email provider, as well as a location that is not affiliated with BlueTriton Brands in order to obtain a certification.
Please note that we will never ask you for money in exchange for employment opportunities or other similar services. Any such offer of employment or any other service in exchange for fees that claims to be from us is deceitful and part of a fraud.
Criminal and/or civil liabilities may arise from such actions and we intend to cooperate with competent law enforcement agencies and to ask them to take appropriate action whenever such phenomena occur. Accordingly, we would ask you to immediately get in touch with us via email at Laurie.Palazzolo@BlueTriton.Com upon receiving a suspicious offer or claim.
You may file a complaint with the IC3 if you believe you have been the victim of an Internet crime or if you want to file on behalf of another person you believe has been such a victim. Instructions to file such claims can be found here: https://www.ic3.gov/
Please note that under no circumstances shall BlueTriton Brands be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages, expenses or other inconvenience resulting from or in any way connected to the actions of these imposters.