As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, BlueTriton Corporate is a vital element of our success. Whether you’re based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization.
We are currently seeking a Factory Controller to be located in our Lee, FL location and report to the South Region Controller. This position oversees one factory in our network.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Work as an integral member of the senior management team at the factory providing financial expertise on a proactive basis.
• Prove a professional financial perspective to the factory and inventory control operations, ensuring that adequate control procedures are in place, especially where there is a risk of material exposure as well as providing factory management with information and guidance, with a view to optimize the use of resources and achieve budget plans.
• Provide leadership to direct reports. Establish annual goals and professional development plans, conduct performance reviews. Ensure participation in national initiatives.
• Coordinate the preparation of financial plans, including budgets, forecasts and headcount analysis, based on the published timetable.
• Identify potential improvements in cost effectiveness and to make proposals to the appropriate parties.
• Ensure that there is compliance with BlueTriton Brands accounting policies and procedures, and technical standards.
• Coordinate the preparation of financial and non-financial reports. Train users in the process and educate ‘customers’ as to the value and purpose of the information produced.
• Implement control procedures and reporting systems in conjunction with others, either as a company project or local initiative.
• Monitor actual financial performance against plan, to prepare variance analyses and coordinate the release of metrics and other information.
• Participate in providing and or verifying information for capital investment applications, capital justifications, and approval sign-off.
• Ensure that all assets are tagged and accounted for in the asset register. Ensure that all transfers, disposals, and sales of assets are timely and accurately recorded. Do quarterly asset reconciliations and report any variances.
• Participate in productivity improvement proposals and any other factory and warehouse studies.
• Oversee the accounts payable processes for the factory.
Key qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA or Masters preferred.
• 7 or more years of progressive experience in Finance or Accounting Management experience including Cost Accounting, Finance or General Accounting
• Prior finance experience in a manufacturing or consumer products company at the plant level desired
• Ability to interface effectively with and influence plant and corporate team members and executives
• 3 or more years of experience leading and developing a team of people responsible for accounting and/or finance activities.
• Skilled at coaching employees and facilitating process and cultural changes as needed.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, serving with a sense of urgency
• Excellent data analysis and trend identifications skills with a focus on problem solving.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Strong computer skills, specifically PowerPoint and business management software, SAP experience preferred.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.