As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
We are currently seeking a Factory Engineering Manager to be located in our Dallas, TX location and report to the Engineering Manager!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- In coordination with the other factory leaders, assist the fulfillment of all major TPM processes and systems including the PM Pillar and other TPM Modules (AM, FI, EandT)
- Lead a team of Technical Resources who support our maintenance mechanic teams
- Supervise the Maintenance and Improvement (MandI) strategy, plans and objectives in the factory/facilities in accordance with the BlueTriton Brands Continuous Excellence (nce) and TPM.
- Maintain proficiencies, motivation and dedication to achieve the MandI and nce teams’ mission and objectives.
- Encourage continuous improvement, networking and sharing information within the MandI community such that it becomes a key element of the nce and MandI community.
- Demonstrate and promote the company’s values with impact on the MandI, nce, PM Pillar, and MWG teams.
- Be responsible for the successful execution of capital projects for the factory utilizing the Early Management tools and methodologies.
- Assist engineering manager to guide the factory in the preparation and execution of their PM Pillar implementation plan.
- Ensure existing maintenance strategies are retained until viable AM/PM activities are sufficiently embedded to ensure continuing equipment and business performance.
- Support and encourage the execution of the engineering tools such as PM, EM, AMM, etc.
- Participate in local audits. Ensure action plans are in place and are being implemented as per the plan.
- Evaluate current progress on PM Pillar and MWG, driving the implementation of Best Practices related to systems, processes, methods, organization, staffing, and employee skill levels.
- Facilitate and encourage the decentralizing of routine maintenance through TPM methodologies.
- Coordinate and mentor activities of factory Pillar Leaders to ensure full alignment with the PM Pillar Implementation Strategy.
- Lead the factory to optimize the use of Predictive Maintenance technologies.
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferably mechanical / chemical / process / electrical engineering.
- Demonstrated ability of 5 years in a technical field, preferable in food or beverage manufacturing or consumer goods industry, of which several years were as leader of the Maintenance function or Factory Engineer in a plant.
- Knowledge of TPM / Maintenance Excellence programs including Asset Management, Breakdown Analysis, FMEA and Reliability Centered Maintenance.
- Experience leading a Maintenance Improvement Team in a factory environment with shown results
- Strong technical and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of TPM (Total Performance Management) / PM Pillar Systems and Tools Asset Management Software (SAP Preferred)Breakdown Analysis, Reliability Center Maintenance Practices and PM Optimization
- Predictive Maintenance Technologies including (infrared, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, etc.)Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering! Analytical skills in problem solving such as DMAIC, Breakdown Analysis (BDA), FME, ETC.High level of motivation and self-management.
- Understanding of financial analysis and relevant business drivers
- Asset Maintenance Management.
- Project Engineering/Management (confirmed project management skills)Plant Design and Construction.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.