$25.20 per hour + Uncapped Commission!
The ReadyRefresh Service Representative (Commission Eligible) primary responsibility is to provide premium customer services within a designated territory to residential, commercial and retail customers, accelerate growth and revenue by acquiring new customers and upselling, This includes sourcing and closing new accounts, providing premium service, expanding our product portfolio within existing accounts, adhering to pricing guidelines, managing account information, and working safely. This role is highly interactive, has a strong sales and service focus, and requires the ability to safely operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV).
– Be courteous outgoing and always maintain a professional image, make every customer interaction a positive and memorable experience
– Meet every customer individual preference by delivering the right product, in the right amount to all customers at the scheduled delivery times and days, maintain necessary delivery information on all accounts including cash and receipts
– Fulfill customer orders to maintain proper customer inventories and respond promptly to all special service needs and requests
– Act as a team player by supporting the team with decisions and help when needed, communicate, and actively participate within the team and problem solve and manage conflict within the team
– Use a business owner’s mindset to drive growth, identify and close new accounts, particularly in the UDS (up-and-down-the-street) channel including convenience stores, small independent groceries, etc
– Fully develop new and existing accounts by selling our full portfolio of products
– Adhere to pricing and promotion guidelines
– Monitor competitive environment to understand and leverage sales opportunities
– Operate vehicle (CMV) in a safe and responsible manner, follow defined safe work practices and complete DOT required documentation daily
– Take ownership of personal safety, and that of co-workers and the public