As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, BlueTriton Corporate is a vital element of our success. Whether you’re based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications or IT, you’ll be a force for good – someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization.
- To support and help lead the efforts of the planning team by ensuring availability of finished goods in addition to supporting decisions for incremental adjustments to capacity, stock levels in order to achieve the designated KPI’s.
- Maintain Raw and Packaging materials for upcoming production runs; aligned with vendor’s lead-time requirements
- Support the Co-Man Supply Planning Resource in determining production plan
- Run expedited deliveries report as well as Purchase order report and distribute to vendors on a weekly basis
- Create RM STO’s and maintain as required
- Work collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders as needed in identify root-cause of any R&P Inventory discrepancies
- Calculate time-phased requirement for all materials from the MPS and the Production Schedule
- Communicate material requirements for purchase to planner and others; as applicable
- Eliminate Expedite fees striving to a monthly goal of zero (0); Maintain expedite fee tracker and identify root cause utilizing BTBCE problem solving tools.
- Provide visibility for the shelf-life remaining of ingredients, in order to ensure compliance to BTB standards
- Maintain System Viability by performing below Cleansing Actions concerning Raw Materials. This includes reviewing ‘late’ raw materials at least once per day
- Manage short-term deficits in inventory, mitigating impact on customers by prioritizing orders and working with Customer Service team
- Identify opportunities when customers can be serviced in a more cost-effective manner
- Monitor on-time delivery for finished goods STO’s: partnering with Transport Team, etc. on any non-compliance including helping with communication between production locations and transport.
- 2 + years – Planning experience in Logistics/Supply Chain functions
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Logistics, Accounting, Supply Chain, or Industrial Engineering preferred
- Strong analytical, organization, and communication skills with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of spreadsheets, data base packages (Access), and Word Processing
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.