As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation.
We are seeking a Transport Driver to perform various assignments in connection with the delivery of products associated with Company business.
Main job responsibilities:
- Pre-checks vehicle to ensure that the equipment is considered operable and safe
- Maintains official driver’s daily log book as required
- Prepares daily vehicle condition report indicating any repairs required – Reviews shipment orders, verifying destination and load contents – Completes shipment orders as required in an accurate manner
- Leaves Company locations secure and in a neat and orderly state
- Performs miscellaneous assigned duties and works the hours necessary to complete hauling requirements
Successful candidates will possess:
- A clean driving record.
- Class ‘A’ Commercial Operator’s License (CDL) with a minimum of three (3) years OTR experience.
- Forklift Experience
- Available on nights and/or weekends
- Be a Team Player
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.