As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands provides customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of BlueTriton Brands offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
The Technical Resource together with the Technical Manager is responsible for supervising maintenance technicians for high-speed bottling operations.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that a high quality of products, services, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained and improved in the area
- Review daily achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and review meetings
- Coach, mentor and develop team members to meet current and future business requirements
- Prioritise, schedule, and ensure maintenance & repairs are completed to maximise efficiency
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness with Maintenance Mechanic and Team members to identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives
- Facilitate seamless handoffs and communicate key information to peers, team members and Production Management
- Understand internal and external regulations, procedures & policies and apply them fairly and consistently
- Manage relationships with internal customers and suppliers, colleagues and support services to ensure achievement of targets
- Bachelor's degree with Engineering or Industrial Technology major preferred.
- 2-4 years of successful current experience in supervising a maintenance group for high-speed, liquid filling manufacturer (beverage, food or pharmaceutical manufacturing).
- PLC (Allen Bradley) troubleshooting and programming a plus. CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) a plus – MP2.
- Background with preventive maintenance systems in manufacturing.
- Background with hydraulics and pneumatics. Must have excellent all-around maintenance skills and experience in areas such as industrial electricity, mechanical power transmission, and fluid piping systems.
- Must have good computer skills including computerized maintenance management systems, working knowledge of MS Office Application, and PLCs (Plant Automation Systems).
- Must have good troubleshooting and decision making skills.
- Must have experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a team-oriented environment and be able to handle many responsibilities
- Must be highly motivated and a proven and effective leader
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent follow-up capabilities
- Experience with plant support equipment a plus (air compressors, pumps, chillers, boilers.)
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?