We are looking to add to our troop of RSRs. What does that mean to you and what will you need?
- You’ll need a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You must have the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for BlueTriton Brands.
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We’ll provide the cool uniform and truck.
Other important stuff to know:
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents as well as, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
- You can see additional details by reading our infographic, found here.
- You can also watch a short video about our RSRs here.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.