Zephyrhills Water Delivery Driver – 100K Potential
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
The ReadyRefresh Service Representative (Commission Eligible) primary responsibility is to provide premium customer services within a designated territory to residential, commercial and retail customers, accelerate growth and revenue by acquiring new customers and upselling, This includes sourcing and closing new accounts, providing premium service, expanding our product portfolio within existing accounts, adhering to pricing guidelines, managing account information, and working safely. This role is highly interactive, has a strong sales and service focus, and requires the ability to safely operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV).
Reporting Location: Tampa, FL
Compensation: $50,000 – $100,000 + (uncapped commission)
– Be courteous outgoing and always maintain a professional image, make every customer interaction a positive and memorable experience
– Meet every customer individual preference by delivering the right product, in the right amount to all customers at the scheduled delivery times and days, maintain necessary delivery information on all accounts including cash and receipts
– Fulfill customer orders to maintain proper customer inventories and respond promptly to all special service needs and requests
– Act as a team player by supporting the team with decisions and help when needed, communicate, and actively participate within the team and problem solve and manage conflict within the team
– Use a business owner’s mindset to drive growth, identify and close new accounts, particularly in the UDS (up-and-down-the-street) channel including convenience stores, small independent groceries, bodegas, etc
– Fully develop new and existing accounts by selling our full portfolio of products
– Adhere to pricing and promotion guidelines
– Monitor competitive environment to understand and leverage sales opportunities
– Operate vehicle (CMV) in a safe and responsible manner, follow defined safe work practices and complete DOT required documentation daily
– Take ownership of personal safety, and that of co-workers and the public
The ReadyRefresh Service Representative (Commission Eligible) role may be the right fit if you enjoy a challenge, have a history of exceeding performance goals, are persistent, and have high energy. Specific requirements include:
• Ability to secure and/or maintain CDL Class B with airbrake endorsement (preferred)
• Service-oriented with strong face-to-face sales/negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently, efficiently, and in different types of weather
• Ability to effectively interact with people from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to lift and carry an average of 200+ units per day, each weighing up to 45 lbs., using product handling tools as appropriate, with or without a reasonable accommodation
• Ability to climb in and out of a commercial vehicle on average 30-40 times per day
• Ability to work an average 45-hour week or more, including variable start/end times
• Ability to alternately sit, stand, push, pull and walk all day, with or without a reasonable accommodation
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.