As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh is one of the most visible parts of the BlueTriton Brands business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You’ve no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you’ll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It’s a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you’ll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We’ll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Manager User Experience eCommerce to be located in Stamford, CT and report to the Sr. Director, Demand Generation The primary responsibilities will delivering this scalable growth. Specifically, this person will lead broad range of strategic and tactical UX and eCommerce initiatives to drive growth as well as be responsible for the overall results of such initiatives.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead vision, strategy, and execution of the user experience across the eCommerce and Digital landscape of the ReadyRefresh business.
- Lead a growing team of Marketing and Project Managers, as well as indirect leadership to our IT and Development partners.
- Work with peers across the Demand Generation team to determine customer needs and goals from the Digital eCommerce ecosystem, make appropriate recommendations, and agree on prioritization that aligns with the product roadmap, as well as business objectives.
- Drive the continuous improvement of the ReadyRefresh Digital ecosystem as we build the maturity of our UX and eCommerce function, helping educate stakeholders across functions and sharing best practices with peers and senior leadership.
- Serve as lead for all user experience and design projects and ongoing experience optimization efforts including creation of information architecture, wireframes, personas and user journeys for the direct-to-consumer experience.
- Establish and communicate effective design processes through strong understanding of Design Thinking, user-centered design techniques and best practices.
- Define, operationalize and lead the business process for user research, usability testing and survey methods into the work of the eCommerce & UX team.
- Create User Experience (UX) research plans, conduct UX research, synthetize findings into meaningful, actionable insights. In addition, you will create professional-level deliverables and presentations that clearly and persuasively communicate UX strategy, findings and reasoning behind it.
- Rapidly prototype new concepts, layouts and interaction models including collaboration with other functions within the ReadyRefresh businesses such as Innovation and Strategy.
- Maintain ongoing design excellence by incorporating customer feedback into overall UX/UI design across the eCommerce platform and experience.
- Drive in collaboration with 3rd party agencies an iterative approach to user interaction and experience in all stages of the website design and development lifecycle, including research, ideation, prototyping, UI design and testing.
- Responsible for eCommerce revenue and corresponding KPIs.
- Be able to diagnose and quickly fix conversion challenges in partnership with 3rd party agencies and development partner.
Key qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree, preferably marketing. Master degree in Human-Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or Design preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in the digital space with focus in eCommerce and User Experience.
- Project Management Experience: proven record of leading multidisciplinary creative teams in production of digital and ecommerce solutions.
- Research Driven: leverages UX research to identify customer pain points, build user empathy, and inform design decisions.
- Strong organization skills: has ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously. Able to deliver under tight deadlines without sacrificing detail and quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills: has the ability to coordinate across various departments with the organization and is highly collaborative with exceptional presentation skills.
- Results oriented: has experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics to manage programs in order to drive revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals.
- Strong sense of urgency and bias towards action.
- Ability to interpret data points.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly