As the nation’s leading bottled water company, BlueTriton Brands is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
BlueTriton Brands consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh is one of the most visible parts of the BlueTriton Brands business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You’ve no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you’ll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It’s a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you’ll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We’ll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
The ReadyRefresh business is in the midst of an unprecedented transformation with the goal of delivering exponential growth. A critical contributor to achieving success is our ability to grow customer basket size with the addition of new products. Accordingly, we are seeking a Manager, Product Portfolio to be located in our Stamford headquarters. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Internal and External Product Portfolio.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Portfolio Management: Responsibilities include end-to-end management of our small format product portfolio.
- Revenue Plan Delivery: Responsible for delivering ambitious growth of small format products within ReadyRefresh by developing plans to increase consumption among current buyers and entice non-buyers to purchase.
- New Product Recommendations: Leverage category trends and market intelligence and partner with Brand Marketing team to recommend SKU’s that are consumer-relevant and will elevate the ReadyRefresh portfolio to create differentiation vs. competitors in the marketplace.
- New Product Onboarding: Execute new product introductions from start to finish, including entry into our system, providing volume forecasts, and recommending and coordinating marketing support.
- Reporting and Analytics: Conduct monthly analytics, reporting and performance diagnostics to understand root cause of performance and recommend resulting actions.
- Portfolio Maintenance: Implement beverage portfolio product changes and communicate to internal stakeholders and customer base as appropriate.
- SKU Rationalization: Partner with key stakeholders (e.g., Retail, Brand, and Supply Chain) to recommend SKU’s that should be discontinued and executing the discontinuance from start to finish.
- New Market Expansion Support: Serve as Marketing lead to provide support for new company acquisitions, including SKU reconciliations and recommendations and execute customer communications as appropriate.
- Brand Integration: Partner with Brand Marketing teams to develop integrated and comprehensive marketing plans to grow our BlueTriton Brands, Inc. product brands exponentially within ReadyRefresh. Specific responsibilities include securing PFME investment, developing activation recommendations, and serving as key point of contact to
Key qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience required; MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing roles with a demonstrated track record working in the product portfolio space
- Strong experience with demand planning, forecasting volumes, and plan development
- Experience with all aspects of Marketing, including strategic planning, opportunity assessment, initiative management, content creation, etc.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and as an intersection point between Marketing and other functions, including Brand Marketing, Data & Insights, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.
- Proven leader with track record of managing multiple stakeholders with varying leadership styles and with developing strong relationship management skills
- Keen project management skills with an ability to interact with and motivate others to succeed on several fronts simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines for a variety of marketing "deliverables"
- Exceptional verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally
- Strong analytical capabilities
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.