$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE!
Night Shift Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator
Sunday – Thursday 7pm – 3:30am (Over Time Available Friday & Saturday As Needed)
$17.75/hr + $.50 Shift Differential
The Forklift Operator/Material Handler is responsible for ensuring that our product is moved within our warehouse in a safe and efficient manner by forklift operation and physically loading/unloading our trucks. They are also responsible for proper inventory being maintained, and good housekeeping and warehouse standards are upheld
What can you expect during your shift?
- Safety is our #1 priority and we count on you to keep our warehouse standards in a safe and professional manner
- Loading and unloading of route delivery trucks and tractor trailers
- Palletizing products for route truck loading
- Operate warehouse equipment such as Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks etc. (it’s okay if you don’t know how, we’ll train you!)
- Take care of our products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain accurate inventories for all the orders you build
- Working outdoors! You will move our delivery trucks for loading or unloading and perform truck refueling
How do you become a Forklift Operator/Material Handler at BlueTriton Brands?
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- 1 to 3 years of warehouse experience
- Forklift operation experience a plus, but not required
- You must have the ability to repeatedly lift up to 60 lbs. various times during the work shift
- You must be willing and able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- You are willing to work overtime as needed
- You must possess a valid Driver's License and have an acceptable driving record (no major driving offenses in the last 3 years)
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join BlueTriton Brands The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at BlueTriton Brands. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
BlueTriton Brands is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, and Pure Life. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at BlueTriton Brands?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
BlueTriton Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Disabled/Veteran.